Contacting Green Cross
How do I contact Customer Services?
Please use the below details to contact Customer Services:
Phone: 0860 009 855
Email: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
How do I find my nearest store?
To find your nearest store, please visit our store locator.
Do you offer wholesale accounts?
In addition to our online and retail stores across South Africa, Green Cross is also sold through a selection of retailers/wholesalers. For enquiries regarding our Wholesale business, please contact [email protected]
Can purchase shoes in bulk directly from Head Office?
Unfortunately, we do not sell in bulk.
How to take out a lay-bye?
To lay-by a pair of shoes you need to bring your valid I.D/Passport to your nearest Green Cross store. Pay a deposit of 25% of the price of the item you wish to lay-by and pay off the rest in instalments over 4 months. For terms and conditions click here
What is your store returns policy?
Green Cross offers a 30-day refund or exchange service for all purchases from retail stores returned in perfect condition, accompanied by the original documentation. For full details please read our Returns Policy
Product Care and Repairs
How do I care for my Green Cross leather products?
Caring for your shoes:
Leather is a natural product and will discolour over time. To enhance the lifespan of your Green Cross shoes, it is important to take car of them and follow our instructions below:
- • Wear your shoes frequently. Green Cross shoes are made for walking.
- • Do not wear the same pair of shoes every day.
- • Avoid environments where oils, chemicals and solvents are present.
- • Regularly clean and polish your leather uppers with leather cleaner and polish.
- • Remove dirt by wiping with a soft brush or slightly damp (not wet) cloth.
- • Never use harsh cleaning agents on our shoes. These chemicals destroy the natural leather.
- • Do not soak or submerge shoes in water.
- • Allow damp shoes to dry naturally at room temperature. Do not put them near a direct heat source.
Caring for different leathers:
Colour variations or slight imperfections are the hallmarks of genuine leather.
Full Grain Leather
- • Ensure that the selected polish matches the upper colour.
- • Neutral shoe creams/polishes should be used for light coloured leather.
- • Apply evenly in small amounts and buff with a clean, dry lint-free cloth or buffing crush.
Suede and Nubuck Leather
- • Protect new shoes before the first wear with suede and nubuck protector.
- • Remove surface dirt with a soft brush.
- • Some stains may be removed using a suitable suede or nubuck cleaner.
- • Certain cleaners may darken the colour of the upper. Test on a small area first.
- • A soft brush can be used to restore and raise the nap of the leather.
- • Avoid spilling oily liquid onto the nubuck leather as this will permanently damage it.
Waxy and Oily Leather
- • Use specifically formulated shoe creams for oily and waxy leather. Apply with a clean, dry lint-free cloth.
- • Do not use liquid polish as these leathers have been specifically treated with waxes and oils to give optimum suppleness, comfort and authenticity.
- • Scratches may easily occur but in most cases can be removed in most cases by gently rubbing the surface area.
High Shine and Patent Leather
- • Do not use a buffing brush.
- • Wipe and buff with a clean lint-free cloth.
Metallic Leather and Synthetic Finishes
- • Wipe with a clean cloth moistened only with water.
- • Gently rub with a dry cloth to return to a shiny finish.
Do you offer repair services?
Green Cross does not offer a repair service.
Privacy and Security
Is my information held securely by Green Cross?
How can I unsubscribe from your emails and/or mailings?
It is as easy as clicking unsubscribes at the bottom of our mailer. Alternatively please email [email protected]